Chemical Protective Overgarments
from the LANX family of Quality Fabrics
- Provides liquid and vapor protection for extended work periods.
- Can be flame resistant or non-flame resistant as required.
- Available in woodland or desert camouflage, navy blue, black, black
tactical tiger stripe, and white.
- Special screen-printing available.
- Can be configured to your custom design.
- Tactically sound and logistically practical.
- Lightweight and Launderable.
- Good for a Minimum of Two (2) Years out of vacuum packaging.
- Fourteen (14) Year Minimum Shelf Life.
A Modified LANX Type I Fabric is available for use in chemical
protective duty uniforms or as a hung liner in an overgarment system.
Modified LANX Type I Fabric can be tailored into any duty uniform
or overgarment design and can be manufactured in various weights
offering varying degrees of chemical protection. This fabric can
be combined with a multitude of shell fabrics including nylon, cotton,
NYCO and aramids, to provide liquid, vapor and aerosol protection
as well as flame resistance, if required.